- AOA 2021 Annual Report—available 2nd quarter 2022
- 2021 Annual Budget
- 2021 990 Tax Return—available 4th quarter 2022
- 2021 Annual Audit Report—available 2nd quarter 2022
- AOA 2020 Annual Report—available 2nd quarter 2021
- 2020 Annual Budget
- 2020 990 Tax Return—available 4th quarter 2021
- 2020 Annual Audit Report
The AOA is hosting a profession-wide videoconference, Thursday, July 29, to discuss rapidly developing legislation to expand Medicare benefits and is seeking members’ input to inform advocacy.
With the competitions officially underway July 23, the AOA is capitalizing on its partnership with surfer Caroline Marks and USA Surfing to raise awareness about the essentialness of regular, comprehensive eye care and vision health. Doctors of optometry can get involved with the See and Be Seen campaign.
Regulators have taken a “hands-off” approach to this key ACA provision for a decade, but now members of Congress encourage full implementation of the law as originally intended.