- Reporting on Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Provider Relief Funds
- Overview of COVID 19 Vaccination Consideration
- New PPP Funding Opportunities, First and Second Draw PPP Options
- PPP Forgiveness with Flexibility
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Rules
- COVID-19 Hot Topics
- Practice Reopening Guidance
- Update on Telehealth
- Federal Laws & Financial Options
- Federal Crisis Relief
- Medicare Telehealth Services
- Optometric Practice Reopening for Staff
- Relief Efforts for Students
“Interseasonal viral activity” is up as people relax COVID-19 mask and distancing requirements, the CDC says, while a new pandemic variant proliferates—what doctors should know.
Although Congressional action staved off an immediate 2% cut to providers’ Medicare payments this year, attention now shifts to additional cuts mandated by federal spending controls.
Even as doctors of optometry receive the much-needed funds, the AOA remains committed to advocating for optometry’s inclusion in federal crisis measures. Reminder: the deadline to apply for relief has been extended to May 31.